Chicken hot and sour soup recipe homemade is easy to make and can be made with chicken or seafood too.
Learn how to prepare chicken hot and sour soup recipe restaurant style. This chicken hot and sour soup is a delicious and healthy recipe in the winter and monsoon season. As well as its very light spicy food; It likes everyone.
Chicken Hot and Sour Soup is one of the famous soup from Chinese cuisine. Chicken soup can make in many different ways. Today we made only with chicken and also with some vegetables.
For making chicken soup, not too many ingredients are used to make it Very few Ingredients make it very tasty. It is a very light spicy food. Very good for the body to use light spices, if a little vegetable use with the chicken, then the taste of the soup is Tastier. As tasty as it is to eat, it good for your health.
Soup recipes can make at any time when you feel like eating something different or want to have a light meal at dinner. Besides, you can make hot chicken soup quick for guests at home.
Chicken Hot and Sour Soup can eat in any season, but it is eating more in Winter and monsoon season. Hot and sour chicken soup for colds and helps to keep the body warm and relieved from cold.
If eggs add in chicken soup, then Tastes of the chicken soup changes to more yummy. After eating chicken hot and sour soup benefits that the stomach stays full for a long time.
For More Recipes Click Below Link
Chicken Hot And Sour Soup Recipe Restaurant Style
- 200 Gram Chicken
- 1 Piece Onion – Pyaz
- 2 Tablespoon Oil – Tel
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic – Lehsun (Chopped)
- ½ Teaspoon Ginger – Adrak (Chopped)
- 1 Piece Carrot – Gajar
- 100 Gram Cabbage – Bandhgobi
- 1 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1½ Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Cornflour
- 2 Tablespoon Butter – Makkhan
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves – Dhaniya Patta
- 2 Litre Water – Pani
- Salt To Taste – Swad Anusar Namak
Preparation For Chicken Hot And Sour Soup
- Chicken cleaned thoroughly in running water. Cut into medium pieces.
- All vegetables washed thoroughly in water then cut into fine julienne.
- Boil chicken for five minutes with water and salt.
- Then chicken strain from water and cut into small pieces.
Chicken Hot And Sour Soup Recipe Step By Step
- Heat oil and butter in a frying pan. Put some chopped onion.
- Next, add some finely chopped garlic and ginger.
- Then saute for 2 minutes. Then add julienne (fine) cut cabbage and carrot.
- Add salt to taste, one glass of water. Boil for 2 minutes.
- Add boiled chicken, Vinegar and soy sauce. Mix it well.
- Then add an adequate amount of water.
- After cooked all vegetables add cornflour water mix.
- At last add butter and it is ready to serve.
1. Take some chicken breast or boneless chicken to prepare the chicken hot and sour soup. First, the chicken should be cleaned and washed well then the chicken should be cut into medium size pieces. In a pan, Put boneless chicken with a glass of water and a teaspoon of salt boiled for five minutes.
2. After it cooked, the chicken should be Strain from water and cut into small pieces. Then washed all vegetables thoroughly in running water and cut them into julienne (fine).
3. Take a frying pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and 1 tablespoon of butter. When it is hot, add chopped onion.
4. After saute frying the onion, add finely chopped garlic and ginger.
5. When the raw smell of garlic and ginger is gone. Then add chopped cabbage and carrots.
6. After, all vegetable saute for 1 minute. Add salt to taste and add one glass of water. Boil it for 2 minutes.
7. After 2 minutes, Add boiled chicken, 1 teaspoon of vinegar and one and a half teaspoon of soy sauce.
8. Then saute well for 5 minutes in medium-high flame, it should give with the adequate amount of water.
9. When all the vegetables are Cooked, Take a bowl with two tablespoons of cornflour and some water mix well. Put in the boiling chicken soup.
10. Vegetables should boil adequately. Sprinkle coriander leaves.
11. Add a tablespoon of butter before pouring the chicken soup. Now it is ready to serve.