Laccha onion salad recipe is a popular dish, and although it is a side dish, it is delicious and nutritious to eat.
Laccha onion salad recipe is usually a North Indian recipe. Masala Onion salad prepared with raw onion and some spices. It is served in restaurants or on the street food vendor.
It is very easy to make at home. The onion cut into round slices, mixed with a little lemon juice and salt, and it can be made in a short time.
Although onion salad is light food, this salad is very Healthy and Being spicy. It is not boring to eat at all, but instead doubles the taste of the food.
Onions are available in any season, so there is no need to wait for any season or time to make an onion salad for biryani also. It can eat at any time for lunch, dinner, breakfast.
Nowadays it is essential to have a salad with regular meals. This salad or vegetable does not harm the body but keeps the body very well. If you have a salad with daily meals every day, the food will not be boring, and it will eat with pleasure.
The taste of onion salad dhaba style is both Spicy and sour. People mostly ate with chapati, paratha, biryani, tandoori chicken, and grilled chicken, and You can eat it with any food you like. Onion salad can eat with rice in daily life. When it is ready, serve immediately.
Now let’s starts to prepare lachha onion salad or lachha pyaz recipe.
Laccha Onion Salad Recipe Easy – Delicious Pyaz Ka Lachha Salad
- 2 Pieces Onion – Pyaz
- ½ Teaspoon Kashmiri Red Chili Powder – Kashmiri Lal Mirch Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- 2 Pieces Green Chili – Hari Mirch
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice – Nimbu Ka Rash
- 1 Teaspoon Coriander Leaves – Dhaniya Patta
- Black Salt to Taste – Kala Namak Swad Anusar
How To Prepare Laccha Onion Salad Recipe
- Peel the onion and wash in water.
- Cut into round slices and separate all onion rings.
How To Make Onion Salad For Biryani
- Put onion rings In a bowl.
- Add some Kashmiri red chili powder, black salt, green chili, chaat masala, mix it well.
- Then add coriander leaves and lemon juice, mix it well.
- Now, It is ready to serve. It Serve With Biryani, Chapati, Tandoori Chicken, etc.
1. First, peel the onion and wash thoroughly in water. Then cut the onion in round slices.
2. After cutting, the onion rings should separate and put the onions in a bowl.
3. Then add half teaspoon of Kashmiri red chili powder, half teaspoon black salt, green chili, chaat masala also half teaspoon. Then mix all the spices well with the onion.
4. Once mixed, add coriander leaves and a teaspoon of lemon juice. Now mix all the ingredients and ready onion salad.
5. Ready to serve with Chapathi, parotta, biryani, tandoori chicken, grilled chicken.
1. Serve quickly when the onion salad is ready, otherwise the onion will smell.
2. Wash the onion after peeled. Then cut into slices.…