Mutton curry is a very Delicious, Tender, and Juicy recipe.
If you are searching for tasty mutton curry recipe, this post will help you to make it in a very easy way with very few ingredients. It tastes incomparable to using onion, tomato paste, yogurt, and dry spices.
For those who like to eat non-veg or mutton, they must try this recipe at home. Today we prepare Mutton curry with goat meat if you want you can make it with lamb mutton.
If you want, you can serve it as a main course at the birthday party, dinner, house party.
If you like this recipe, share the recipe with your family and friends.
For More Recipes Click Here
Now let’s starts to prepare EGG YOLK PAKORA RECIPE.
Mutton Curry Restaurant Style | How To Prepare Mutton Masala Curry
- 400 Gm Mutton
- 1 Pc Onion - Pyaz
- 1 Pc Tomato - Tamatar
- 2½ Tbsp Curd - Dahi
- 1 Tbsp Garlic Paste - Lehsun Paste
- 1½ Tbsp Ginger Paste - Adrak Paste
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds - Jeera
- 2 Pcs Cardamom - Elaichi
- 2 Pcs Cinnamon - Dal Chini
- 1 Pc Bay Leaves - Tej Patta
- 6-7 Pcs Cloves - Laung
- 1 Tbsp Dry Chili Paste - Sukhi Mirch Paste
- 1 Tsp Turmeric Powder - Haldi Powder
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder - Lal Mirch Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coriander powder - Dhaniya Powder
- 1 Tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder - Kashmiri Lal Mirch Powder
- 6-7 Tbsp Oil - Tel
- 1 Tsp Garam Masala
- 3½ Glass Hot Water - Garam Pani
- Salt To Taste - Swad Anusar Namak
- Wash mutton in water. Add 6-7 tablespoon oil in pressure cooker.
- Add whole cumin, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon, bay leaf and fry for few seconds.
- Add chopped onion and fry until become golden brown.
- Then add garlic paste and ginger paste fry medium flame.
- Add tomato paste and dry chili paste. Mix it well.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder, coriander powder, kashmiri chili powder. Then add half cup of water and stir well.
- Add yogurt and stir all spices for 5-7 minutes.
- Then add mutton and add salt to taste. Cook for 20 minutes in low to medium heat.
- After 20 minutes add garam masala. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Now, Mutton curry ready to serve.
Let’s Prepare Mutton Curry Recipe Restaurant Style
1. First wash the mutton in water, then heat 6-7 tablespoons oil in the cooker.
2. Then add one teaspoon whole cumin, six to seven cloves, two cardamoms, cinnamon, one bay leaf, lightly fry for a few seconds.
3. Add chopped onion and fry the onion until it becomes golden brown.
4. Then add one tablespoon of garlic paste, one and a half tablespoon of ginger paste, Fry on a medium flame for approx two to three minutes.
5. Now add tomato paste, one spoon of dried chili paste. Mix all ingredients well.
6. Add teaspoon of turmeric powder, one teaspoon of chili powder, one teaspoon of coriander powder, one teaspoon of Kashmiri chili powder. Then add a half cup of water and stir well for one to two minutes.
7. Then add two and a half spoons of yogurt. You must stir all spices for about five to seven minutes till the smell acidic of yogurt goes away.
8. Then add mutton, salt to taste. Mix the spice well with the button until the oil separated from the spice.
9. Then add two and a half glasses of hot water Cover and cook for about 20 minutes (10 minutes at high heat – 10 minutes at low or medium heat). If you want to whistle, you can give six to seven whistles.
10. After 20 minutes, spread one teaspoon of garam masala on the mutton and cook for about 2 minutes. Now mutton curry is ready for serve.
11. Serve with hot rice, bread, parotta and raita.
1. Firstly to make delicious and soft mutton curry the choice of meat is very important.
2. Marinate the mutton before cooking, For better taste.
3. Mutton will cook very well if the gas fire is reduced.…