Aloo matar chaat is a very simple and delicious recipe. This recipe is very popular as street food. But if you want, this recipe can make at home easily.
When the first time I tried it, it was delicious. It’s taste slightly salty, sour, spicy, and I like it very much. Aloo matar chaat can prepare in many ways. One of these make aloo matar ghugni and sprinkle chopped cucumber, onion, some chaat masala and lemon juice.
But today we prepare aloo matar chaat which is prepare with boiled potatoes, white peas and some spices. This recipe is not too much oily, and this recipe is perfect for the diet.
Aloo chaat recipe is mainly street food. It can serve as an evening snack or a light meal. It is make from boiled and cubed potatoes served with chat masala, lemon juice. It is a dish that has many different regional variations. The word aloo means potato in Hindi, and the phrase chaat is derived from Hindi word chatna, which means tasting. Thus, aloo chaat means a savoury potato snack.
Aloo matar chaat is an instant snacks recipe.in a busy life schedule; everyone wants to make quick and healthy food at home, so I’m sharing an instant hot potato pea recipe. You will save a lot of time for making this recipe.
This recipe uses fried spices to add a different flavour. If you want, you can make these spices or masala at home, and it tastes delicious in any recipe. If you’re going to eat something new for snacks, you must try this recipe.
Now let’s starts to prepare Aloo Matar Chaat recipe.
Chatpata Aloo Matar Chaat Recipe | Indian Street Food Chaat Recipes | चटपटा आलू मटर
- 200 Grams White Peas - Matar
- 1½ Glass Water - Pani
- 1 Piece Potato - Aloo (Big Size)
- 2 Teaspoon Tamarind Water - Imli Ka Pani
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice - Nimbu Ka Rash
- 1 Piece Egg - Anda
- 2-3 Pieces Pani Puri - Golgappa
- 1 Tablespoon Cucumber - Khira
- 1 Tablespoon Onion - Pyaz
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves - Dhaniya Patta
- 1 Tablespoon Green Chili - Hari Mirch
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin Seeds - Jeera
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Seeds - Dhaniya
- 5 Pieces Dry Chili - Sukhi Mirch
- 5 Pieces Black Pepper - Kali Mirch
- 5 Pieces Cloves - Laung
- ½ Teaspoon Chaat Masala
- Black Salt to Taste - Kala Namak Swad Anusar
- All whole spices fry five to seven minutes and blend allthe dry spices in a mixer.
- Add boiled the potatoes in a pressure cooker with one andhalf glass of water.
- Put boiled potatoes and peas in a bowl. Then mix allchopped ingredients one by one onion, cucumber, coriander, green chilli.
- Then add fried spices, lemon juice, tamarind water,grated boiled egg, black salt and two to three pani puri or golgappa.
- All ingredients mix well, now it is ready to serve.
How To Make Homemade Aloo Matar Chaat Masala Powder
1. Ghugni masala is very simple to make. It takes five to seven minutes to prepare.
2. First, I will heat the pan in low-medium flame. Then add 1 tbsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsp coriander seeds, five pieces dried chilli, five cloves, five pieces black pepper.
3. Fry for four to five minutes on low flame. Once fried, this spices blended in a mixer.
How To Boil Potatoes And White Peas In Pressure Cooker
1. Dried white peas soak overnight with an adequate amount of water.
2. Before making the recipe, this peas washed well in water.
3. Then put peas and one and a half glass of water in the pressure cooker, boil the peas half with two whistles.
4. After two whistles, you have to put potatoes in the pressure cooker. Again, you have to boil the potatoes and yellow peas well with two whistles.
1. Take a bowl, put boiled potatoes and peas into it.
2. Add two spoons fried spices, half a teaspoon of black salt (to taste) on boiled potatoes and peas.
3. Then add one tablespoon of chopped onion, chopped cucumber, chopped coriander, chopped green chili and lime juice.
4. Then give four teaspoons of tamarind water, along with grated boiled eggs.
5. At the last put two to three pani puri or golgappa, mixed well. Now tasty aloo matar chaat ready to eat.
1. You can nylon bhujia sev for better taste.
2. When it is ready, you have to eat it soon.…