Chicken Farcha is a famous Persian dish. It is very easy to cook; this recipe served as a starter at any restaurant or house party. For prepare chicken farcha recipe you want few ingredients which are always available in the house.
The taste of the chicken is very delicious and juicy for adding different types of spices and lemon juice.
In this recipe, marinate chicken is first to fry with breadcrumbs deep into the egg batter. But if you want to make more crispy farcha chicken recipe, you can double coat with breadcrumbs. This double coating makes chicken farcha tasty with more crispy.
You can serve this recipe with spicy green chutney or tomato sauce. People who like to eat non-veg have tried different types of chicken recipes, such as chicken fry, chicken pakora. In my opinion, you must try the crispy chicken farcha recipe.
For More Chicken Recipes Click Here
Now let’s starts to prepare chicken farcha recipe.
Chicken Farcha Recipe Parsi Style – Fried Chicken Recipe At Home – CookMint
- 250 Grams Chicken - Murgh
- 2 Pieces Egg - Anda
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger Paste - Adrak Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Paste - Lehsun Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Green Chili Paste - Hari Mirch Paste
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder - Haldi Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder - Lal Mirch Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Coriander Powder - Dhaniya Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Cumin Powder - Jeera Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice - Nimbu Ka Rash
- 2 Teaspoon Coriander Leaves - Dhaniya Patta
- Oil - For Deep Fry
- Salt To Taste - Swad Ke Anusar Namak
- After washing the chicken will be cut into slices. To marinate, mix all the masala with chicken.
- After giving 1 tablespoon oil, mix it well and leave it covered for 20 minutes.
- Take two eggs in a bowl. Add some salt to it and mix well.
- Put marinate chicken in breadcrumbs and then put it in the egg batter. Deep fry in hot oil.
- Fry it till it becomes golden brown and then serve it with chutney or ketchup.
How To Make Crispy Chicken Farcha Parsi Style
1. First, the chicken should be thoroughly clean, then the chicken should cut into the slice.
2. Now marinate chicken with lime juice, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, coriander leaves, garlic paste, ginger paste, green chilli paste and salt to taste.
3. Mix everything well with the chicken. After mixing, add a tablespoon of oil and mix well again and cover for 20 minutes.
4. After 20 minutes, take two eggs in a bowl. Mix the two eggs well with a little salt.
5. Then marinate chicken first coat with breadcrumbs, put in the egg batter. Again coat with breadcrumbs and deep fry in oil.
6. When frying, keep the heat of gas medium and fry.
7. Fry it till it becomes golden brown. Serve with Chicken Farcha, Tomato Sauce and Green Chutney.
1. Marinate it and keep it for as long as possible. For more better taste.
2. To make this recipe juicy and soft, you can also keep it in the refrigerator. Fry it in medium flame.…