Egg yolk pakora is a popular street food in India. Pakoda is a deep-fried snack food made with different materials. You have eaten different types of pakora like potato pakora, egg pakora, veg pakora, chicken pakora today I will share with you egg yolk pakora.
Many people like the white part of the egg but do not want to eat the yolk. So with this, we can make a fantastic recipe. Also, It is available in all street vendor. Pakoras are usually eat in the rainy season or winters.
In this recipe mix all the ingredients with potatoes. Then Egg yolk is well wrapped and deep-fried with breadcrumbs. Egg yolk pakora is very delicious and crispy; everyone loved to eat.
You can eat egg yolk pakora with tea for an evening snack, Also perfect food for kitty party, picnic. It served with dipping tomato sauce and green chutney (Like coriander/Dhaniya chutney, mint/pudina chutney, etc.). Try out this quick and easy to make egg yolk pakora or pakoda recipe.
If you like this recipe, share the recipe with your family and friends.
For More Recipes Click Here
Now let’s starts to prepare EGG YOLK PAKORA RECIPE.
How To Make Egg Yolk Pakora – Egg Yolk Recipe With Dipping Sauce
- 4 Pieces Eggs – Anda (Boiled)
- 1 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Pieces Potatoes – Aloo (Boiled)
- 1 Piece Onion – Pyaz
- ¼ Teaspoon Ginger – Adrak (Chopped)
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic – Lehsun (Chopped)
- 2 Pieces Green Chili – Hari Mirch (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Cumin Powder – Jeera Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder – Haldi Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Red Chili Powder – Lal Mirch Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Coriander Leaves – Dhaniya Patta
- 2 Glass Water – Pani
- 1 Piece Egg – Anda (For Batter)
- Oil – Tel (For Deep Fry)
- Salt To Taste – Swad Anusar Namak
- First boil eggs with some salt. Then remove the yolk from the eggs.
- Take a bowl, add boiled potatoes, chopped ginger, chopped garlic, chopped onion, chopped green chili, salt to taste, crushed cumin, turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
- Apply oil on your palm. Take some portion of potato mixture, and flatten out on your palm, put an egg yolk in the center. Cover from all side.
- In a bowl, add one egg with a little salt and mix it well.
- Then egg yolk first coat with breadcrumbs, put in the egg batter. Double coat with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil. Fry until it becomes golden brown.
- When ready, serve with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Let’s Prepare Egg Yolk Pakora Recipe and Dipping Sauce
1. First boil the eggs in a pot with two glasses of water and a little salt.
2. Once the eggs are boiled, remove the yolk from the eggs. Separate and keep them in different containers.
3. In a bowl, add boiled potatoes, ¼ chopped ginger, ½ chopped garlic, chopped onion, 2 pieces chopped green chilli, salt to taste, 1 tablespoon crushed cumin, ½ turmeric powder, ½ chilli powder, 1 tablespoon garam masala powder and coriander leaves. Mix all ingredients well.
4. After mixing all ingredients, apply a small amount of oil on your hands.
5. Take some portion of potato mixture, and flatten out on your palm, put an egg yolk in the center. Cover from all side.
6. Then, In a bowl mix one egg with a small amount of salt.
7. Then egg yolk first coat with breadcrumbs, put in the egg batter. Again, coat with breadcrumbs and deep fry in oil.
8. When frying, keep the heat of oven medium to high and deep fry.
9. Fry it till it becomes golden brown. Serve egg yolk pakora recipe with tomato sauce and green chutney.
How To Make Mint Dipping Sauce or Hari/Green Chutney
1. In a mixer grinder, add a cup of coriander leaves, half a cup of mint leaves, ½ teaspoon black salt, 1 tablespoon lime juice.
2. Then add 1 teaspoon crushed cumin powder, 3 tablespoon water, 1 green chilli.
3. Blend well for a few seconds. Now mint sauce or hari chutney ready to serve with egg yolk pakora.
1. Deep fry on medium heat.
2. After ready egg yolk pakora, Immediately serve with chutney.…