Jeera aloo recipe is the easiest recipe to prepare. The main ingredient for making jeera aloo is potato and cumin.
It is a very light, delicious food. It tastes slightly salty and slightly sour. Potatoes are generally liked by everyone. A variety of recipes are made with potatoes.
Adding potatoes to any vegetable makes the vegetable taste great. Potatoes are mostly used in Indian food. Fried jeera or cumin has a strong flavour and many times used in Indian cooking.
Potatoes content potassium, iron, vitamin C, fiber, calcium.
which are very good for the body, help maintain bone strength, reduce heart disease,
and also contain a lot of carbohydrates, which increase blood glucose, Memory is keen resulting in the brain.
Jeera aloo recipe very easy to make, all the ingredients needed to make aloo jeera are stored in everyone's house.
It made with very few ingredients, and very quickly this recipe can be made in a busy time, it takes very little time you can cook it regularly for lunch or dinner,
it is very popular among the children with chapathi, Poori and rice.
For more recipes
Jeera Aloo Recipe
- 3 Tablespoon Oil - Ghee
- 2 Pcs Potatoes - Large Size
- 2 Pcs Dry Chili - Sukhi Mirch
- 2 Tablespoon Cumin - Jeera
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder - Lal mirch powder
- ½ Teaspoon Turmeric Powder - Haldi powder
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Powder - Dhaniya powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin Powder - Jeera powder
- 2 or 3 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves - Dhaniya patta
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon Juice - Nimbu ka ras
- 2 Glass Water - Pani
How to Cook potatoes
- Wash potatoes a couple of times in water.
- All potatoes put in a pressure cooker or a pot. Add 1teaspoon salt and enough water covering them. After 3 or 4 whistles in medium flame.Boil potatoes until cooked.
- After boiling, cool them and peel off the skin.
- Cut potatoes into small cubes.
How to make jeera aloo recipe
- Heat a pan in medium flame after add mustard oil or ghee.
- When its hot, add dry chili and Jeera or cumin seeds.
- Now add aloo or potato cubes mix it well with jeera or cumin.
- Reduce flame to low and add chili powder, turmeric powder, corianderpowder, cumin powder. Mix it well.
- Sprinkle chopped coriander leaves and lemon juice.
- Serve delicious jeera aloo recipe with Chapathi, puri, and rice.
If you are Beginner in cooking, I will help you to make the delicious recipe. Follow the method step by step with the picture below.
1. After boiling, the potatoes should be cut into small pieces with a knife
2. First, you have to put three spoons of mustard oil in the pan. If you want, you may use refined oil then heat the oil on medium heat.
3.When it is hot, add a dried chili and two tablespoons of cumin. Cumin should be lightly fried.
4.After light frying Jeera or Cumin, Boiled potatoes should be given fry the potatoes for about three minutes.
5.Then add one teaspoon of chili powder, half a teaspoon of turmeric powder, 1 teaspoon of coriander powder, 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
6.Fry the spices for a few seconds. After frying, add coriander leaves. Then shake the potatoes for one minute.
7.Then Sprinkled in a teaspoon of lemon juice for a few seconds. Ready to serve jeera aloo recipe.